+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jfcooley
  • 1 Post By PapaMag

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...erences-BuyVia... Smartphone News forum

  1. #1
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886

    Article: iPhone, Android Smartphones Top Consumer Preferences: BuyVia

    Advertisement




  2. #2
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    In other news, 100% of me believes 99% of this is made up. 25% of me cares while the other 75% dose (heh) not.

    Interestingly I did a poll here. 25% of my household said they were interested in the next iPhone, 25% said they weren't interested in any phone, and 50% are interested in the next galaxy. Exactly 0% can afford either.
    Last edited by jfcooley; 04-10-2013 at 05:59 AM. Reason: 50% is interested? sheesh.
    TeriO likes this.

  3. #3
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    I´m gonna set up a poll here on PS. Just to get real figures and not some baloney...
    and you Jay, are a biased pollster. That WE ALL know!
    Emma is underaged for any vote. Your boys all vote your way or else you set those hillbilly dogs of yours on them. The wife is probably the only sensible vote going on in that house...

  4. #4
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    Actually my youngest son likes Apple. He has an iPod touch. Not allowed in the house.

    Although, the others do tend to vote with me. I know where and when they sleep.

  5. #5
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    I thought so. Eh!

  6. #6
    PapaMag's Avatar
    PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Posts
    5,722
    I would have to admit that curiosity gets me thinking about the iPhone, but then I pick up my Samsung and think why would I, and my mind quickly shifts gears and I start thinking about, Nexus 4, Note 2, SIII, SIV, and on it goes. Then reality hits and I hear my wife say over my dead body, or rather yours. And so it is
    RogerG likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •