+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chokem

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...RTEDLY-DELAYED... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: IPHONE 5S, RETINA IPAD MINI LAUNCHES REPORTEDLY DELAYED

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    My wife confiscated my ipad 3, so I bought an ipad mini 16 gig at Walmart for $299. I wasn't sure I was going to like it but its really the perfect size, I'm really liking it. Very very fast. Chokem is pleased.
    RogerG likes this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Chokem, I recently got an iPad Mini too and am really enjoying it. It's the perfect size for me in a tablet. As for this article... don't we hear this kind of release date back and forth for EVERY new device (no matter the platform) that people are waiting for? LOL I take all of them with a grain of salt until we get the "official" word from whoever is actually making the devices.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    When I bought my Playbook people with IPad's said it was too small, now the Ipad mini is the perfect size, how come? Is there something about Apple that makes things change when they make it?

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    I never had an opinion on the size of a Playbook, so I would not know. I always thought that my first generation iPad was bigger than I wanted, but it was what I had. So I lived with it. I like Apple and I like iOS, so I was not willing to look at a different device that was smaller. For me, that was the right choice. When my husband got the iPad Mini, I was envious of the size, but could not justify spending the money or I would have gone ahead and gotten one too. Then, he decided he wanted to change from iOS to Android for his phone and before too long, it was an issue for him to have different sets of apps on different platforms. So, he got an Android tablet (I don't remember which one) and I inherited his iPad Mini. In our house we have both Apple and Android products. Why is it that Android people get so testy with someone who likes Apple speaks up about it and makes a positive comment about them?

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Teri, I wasn't referring to you specifically but I have seen similar comments from many who purchased the Mini. I am afraid I am not an Android user but in fact a BlackBerry dinosaur still on OS6, I don't tend to criticized Apple that much or at least any more than any other OS and I am fine with whatever people purchase after all in my household there are 3 Ipads, one of each offering and one mini, several Ipods, I only own an IPod.

I think Apple's is well represented by positive comments as is Android, all that I am referring to is that Apple supporters criticized tablets that were smaller than the Ipad as being far too small yet when the Ipad mini came out it was a great idea.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Me, I prefer the big ones. 10.1 allows me to work comfortably. And I do mean work.
    For anything else I whip my Note 2 out of my pocket.
    It´s BIG enough, and I can receive and make calls as well. Perfect!
    Last edited by Delfim; 04-14-2013 at 09:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread