+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-in-new-photos... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: iPhone 5C and its packaging purportedly shown off in new photos

Advertisement

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Those look pretty cool. Think they will sell fast, only trouble will be having the color you want in stock when you want it. #4407

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    they look good, its about time, would be nice if the iPhone came in a transparent shell.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    They look like boxes of candy. we will see if iOS7 will push apple to the top again, but the way Samsung is going that might just happen.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    I think Jobs would never have released a phone like this. Looks cheap in a way but heck I'm liking them in all the colors. Now to see what the specs really are for sure.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I was dead set that this wouldn't happen a 4-5 months ago. Now.... It makes sense. Apple has and is a premium brand. Like it or not, it is. People want an iPhone for tht reason. Add that to the fact that iOS is a great OS and will change a lot in the mobile app sector. This device will take away a huge amount of low cost android sales. That's where Android is garnering it market share. So this device will undoubtably take some of those sales away. It's main market however will be the developing countries and the Asian market. It's a good move on Apples part and shows that T.Cook is a very smart business man.

Last edited by BP41; 09-02-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    The iPhone 5cheap is a great idea.

There are a lot of kids out there that would like a colorful iPhone, and plenty of parents that don't want to spend those premium prices for a phone for the kids... I know I don't.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I want a yellow one...

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Reminds me of the times when I used to pound on RIM for release those colorful blackberry Curves, Pearls, etc...to appeal people for looks but not its content. If Apple continues to make this approach then I guess y'all know where I'm going with this.

If Apple ran outta ideas to draw the masses with their products and to have to rely on mediocre schemes to make money then RIM you might have someone to sit with on the sidelines in the very near future.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    I think this could be a great idea depending on the price. If the price is right they will be hot cakes. The colored ipods are very good sellers.

lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I don't think there is any doubt that they will be hot. The iPhone already sells well and colors is just more candy for the eye. Price could be an issue but I don't see Apple getting too greedy

+ Reply to Thread