+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ers-and-losers... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: iPhone 5: Wireless carrier winners and losers

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    The caveat, though, is that users will have to either pay hundreds of dollars to cancel their AT&T contracts or pay even more to purchase an unlocked, unsubsidized iPhone. Further, T-Mobile does not offer LTE.
    Yeah, they might not be selling iPhone, they ARE indeed upgrading their network to support and will have LTE early next year. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Solavei becomes an Apple reseller and makes it one of their device offerings.

As for the ETFs and paying for the device, that's the beauty of Solavei. Since they pay YOU to refer their service, you can earn enough to cover those expenses.

Oh, and I just heard today that someone is using an unlocked SPRINT iPhone 4S on the Solavei network! EDGE speeds on Solavei far surpass 3G speeds, at least on the AT&T network.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...and again, I "Carry-On" waiting, right? Geez!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Patience, Del. Let them get through their official launch (9/21) and the dominoes will fall into place.

+ Reply to Thread