+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By srl7741

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ne-5-Fast-News... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: iPhone 5: Fast News...

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Good write up Del. These two articles have chokem jonesin' bad for an i5.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...I´m gonna win that bet!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Haha. I still probably will wait till Jan. Maybe.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    That's among the first things I noticed was how much faster it was from the 4S and not just a Lil' bit but by a lot. What ever they did it works, the thang flies.

BTW, luvin the super, tiny new connector. The phone is so thin they had no choice and USB would have been too large. It snaps in easy and tight.
    chokem likes this.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Nice to see you Steve. I expect some personal opinions on the new iPhone 5. I´m sure you´re enjoying it. I hope to be soon!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    My 5000th post.
    Baby showers suck if you're a guy.

Nutin negative to say about the cinco......

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    My 5000th post.
    Baby showers suck if you're a guy.

Nutin negative to say about the cinco......
    mmmm.....5001 will change that!
    Congrats Jay!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    There are several things I'm trying to watch with the new device. I've noticed the OS acts different that iOS5 did on the 4S. WiFi connects or behaves different, sync connects or reacts different and the home button reactions are different to name a few.

I don't have LTE and I have it on I'm going to turn it off and see if the battery use increases. It's constantly looking for something not available which I'm guessing uses battery power.

The sooner Apple can update the iPad charging cable the better off I will be. For the moment I have a charging cable fight to the death taking place in my house. It's a nasty fight too
    Last edited by srl7741; 09-22-2012 at 10:30 PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I think the jailbreak will get here sooner than my phone. I just read they're pushing the preorders back another 28 days. So looks like i'll get my phone by Thanksgiving. I thought pre-ordering was meant to be beneficial to the customer not to make them wait longer. Almost all of my friends already got their phones walking into the stores. Memo to self, do not preorder iPhones in the future. IDK why I preordered it. I remember I walked into the store when I got my iPhone 4 with only 2 people in front of me. You live and you learn i suppose.

Going back to the OP, I believe the jailbreak will help me get my tomtom back in action and all the other navigation apps I used to rely on before Apple decided to have a pissing match with Google and its maps. All the reviews point towards an epic fail on the maps thingie, but I'll be the judge of that once I get the phone and will post my experiences.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Cancel your per-order, switch on your TomTom, amble over to the nearest Apple shrine, show them the greens, open the box to see the scratches and dents, get it changed , open the box again, make sure the scratches aren't a feature, get the scissors to cut your microSiM into a nanoSim, insert said minute card, check you didn't scratch it again, hide the phone inside a Abrshams Tank all colors of the rainbow arm band, change your kids diapers, walk out and smile. And do a hip-hop jump, get it all filmed for YouTube for all to see on their Droids (you can borrow your sisters).
    Its a cinch, Ratinho!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Raton, can't you go to a store and buy, then cancel the order?

I agree with you, pre-orders should come first.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    When I first ordered I asked the question what if I decide to cancel the order in the event it takes too long and decide to get one from the store and they told me it would cost me $35 for restocking fees. I'm gonna give it till the end of this week; 9/27. I've been trying to see how my order is on the ATT website and it doesn't even show up. But definitely not preordering things ever again.

+ Reply to Thread