+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...gside-iPhone-5... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: iPad HD tipped for September alongside iPhone 5

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well the screen on the IPad2 is pretty good, it comes to a stage of when to replace, my wife bought an IPad2 last month and my daughter bought an IPad about 15 mths ago, I don't think either would be ready to replace them so soon. That's the thing with Apple things tricle out to keep people buying.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I don't think the HD is going to be any better than the others... It won't be that discernable. It's like the difference between a iPhone 3GS and the retina display of the i4.
    It's there, but who really sees it? Unless it's on optimum usage all the time.

The HD will just add another purchase choice on an otherwise excellent product.

PIN/ID
    Apple

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    I don't think the HD is going to be any better than the others... It won't be that discernable. It's like the difference between a iPhone 3GS and the retina display of the i4.
    It's there, but who really sees it? Unless it's on optimum usage all the time.

The HD will just add another purchase choice on an otherwise excellent product.
    The difference between the 3GS and the i4 is a ton. Just sayin' , if you've used a iPhone before the 4 you know the difference. If you're comparing the two in the store is a huge difference.

I don't think we'll see another iPad this year.

+ Reply to Thread