+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By BP41
  • 2 Post By raton

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...e-true-details... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: iOS 7 before we find out the true details

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I'll be good, I won't say it.......................maybe.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Oh what the heck-yawn.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I already have this theme. Damn apple. Get it together. Wait. Theyllbe revolutionizing... Right!!

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    With all the talk about the new look. I'm interested in what's going to be added. A few items i'd like to see as far as mail goes. They wont or at least I hope they don't put widgets on the home screen. More functionality from the notification center would be nice too.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I betcha it'll have 1-2 big features and a handful of smaller ones with bug fixes.

I'm going to hold off. Maybe Apple sees the need for iOS to evolve more and will actually do something. If so I'll take a peek.

If not I'm going to quote Glenn. "Yawn".

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I betcha it'll have 1-2 big features and a handful of smaller ones with bug fixes.

I'm going to hold off. Maybe Apple sees the need for iOS to evolve more and will actually do something. If so I'll take a peek.

If not I'm going to quote Glenn. "Yawn".

At this point there's not too much more that I need from a smartphone. All this wave your hand to answer, scroll with no finger "features" are pretty and all. But not something that adds a lot of functionality everyday. I want something that I'm going to use everyday. Yawn or not, it's going to work nicely and will be a top installed OS that's actually used.

iOS evolves every year. What most of the geeks want is for iOS to completely change. That's because it's either their job or they don't have anything better to do than sit at home and play with a mobile device. For the rest of the normal world, it works and works very well. Apple will not deviate from that and they shouldn't. It's hands down the most profitable OS on the market for developers,Apple, businesses and probably most importantly Google. I'd like to see some evolution of what we have right now. Also more fluidity throughout. That's been lost a bit in recent years. So, while the geeks may say yawn,boring,doom and gloom for Apple. The rest of the world will install,enjoy,and Apple and Google will more than pleased. I look forward to monday. Taking the day off to watch all the things and tech sites. Maybe install a new OSX version. Or at least go over all the stuff coming out of Cupertino. Exciting for sure, as Apple events always are.
    bmay82 and catstide like this.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BHP41 View Post
    At this point there's not too much more that I need from a smartphone. All this wave your hand to answer, scroll with no finger "features" are pretty and all. But not something that adds a lot of functionality everyday. I want something that I'm going to use everyday. Yawn or not, it's going to work nicely and will be a top installed OS that's actually used.

iOS evolves every year. What most of the geeks want is for iOS to completely change. That's because it's either their job or they don't have anything better to do than sit at home and play with a mobile device. For the rest of the normal world, it works and works very well. Apple will not deviate from that and they shouldn't. It's hands down the most profitable OS on the market for developers,Apple, businesses and probably most importantly Google. I'd like to see some evolution of what we have right now. Also more fluidity throughout. That's been lost a bit in recent years. So, while the geeks may say yawn,boring,doom and gloom for Apple. The rest of the world will install,enjoy,and Apple and Google will more than pleased. I look forward to monday. Taking the day off to watch all the things and tech sites. Maybe install a new OSX version. Or at least go over all the stuff coming out of Cupertino. Exciting for sure, as Apple events always are.

Very nicely put.
    bmay82 and catstide like this.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'll install it....I don't care what "new" features it ends up having..... why you may ask.... exactly as stated above....it just works and works well.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

+ Reply to Thread