+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BHP77

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...012-Ultrabooks... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: I'm Looking Forward to 2012: Ultrabooks

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Apple
    It's like people going, buy a Android, it gives you unlimited customization. You can do this and that. What ever you want.......Sounds great, but you're still using android. Same with PC. Why in the world would you want a PC. I guess the real question is why would you not want a Mac. ????
    catstide likes this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Granted BHP. You live in the US.Although Mac is doing well here, PC reigns supreme. You know that...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Apple yet again clearing the way for a new form factor.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I love my MacBook pro....my next apple will most definitely be a MacBook Air....I got the pro because I assumed I'd need the CD drive...I've used it like twice lol...live and learn

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    I love my MacBook pro....my next apple will most definitely be a MacBook Air....I got the pro because I assumed I'd need the CD drive...I've used it like twice lol...live and learn
    same here b...i also learned after my macbook purchase that they have a slick little external drive for the airs.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Granted BHP. You live in the US.Although Mac is doing well here, PC reigns supreme. You know that...
    Windows still has the stronghold here on major businesses. I have to use windows because my POS system is written for it. I have a Dell that cost me $1600 USD that gets used as a machine to jump into from my Mac via RDP. If you use a Mac for any legth of time it is almost painful to go back to windows. And while Windows does reign supreme it will continue to play second fidel to OSX in the small business and for the home market that wish to have something above the ordinary, sonething that makes sense. If anyone here has a argument that windows is better I would love to here it, but, I doubt that's the case. Windows has been and always will be the follower with cheap devices from manufactures that wish to push out machine after machine with the eye in profit from new purchases. Dell,Samsung,HP, Sony, all strive to achieve what Apple has achieved and will use Follow Apples lead to soak up the "wish I could have a Mac" crowd.

As Cat has stated, Apple once again pioneering the way for the next market. It's been like this for quite some time now. Longer than the iPod.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    For sure, if you don't use a CD drive that much a Air is perfect. For heavy work loads though a MBP will always win out.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    I was afraid i'd get an air, find things that it couldn't handle and wish i'd got a macbook pro.Absolutely love my MB pro.I've got a 13"(the perfect size for me). I got the cheapest one but i'm thinking about upgrading the RAM. Have you done any modding to yours?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Not yet but I've been wanting to upgrade the RAM.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I've been holding off waiting for the new MBP redesign thinking the Air form factor would be great. I hope I don't have to wait much longer. My current MBP is an early 09 model. It has not missed a beat but I would like to dump the DVD drive and have a faster processor along with some other new things like THUNDERBOLT!

+ Reply to Thread