+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jfcooley

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...o-A-BlackBerry... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: I'm Dropping The iPhone And Switching To A BlackBerry

Advertisement

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    this has to be a quality read!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i was right....good stuff. i stopped reading when i got to,"the iPhone is basically an iPod duct taped onto a phone".
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Good article. I have to say, that the red LED notification light is one of the things that I miss the most from my BB and reading this article almost makes me want to switch back. Though, for me and the amount of time that I spend on the Internet makes the iPhone a bit better. Still really enjoyed the article though.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ Thanks for reading it through.Later tonight I'll run one quite the opposite.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Have an ipod I play with every now and then so I get my fix of gaming on it. For me the email on the blackberry far out weight anything the iphone has. If you have every had to get your iphone replaced you will know how much trouble that is and then there is not being able to replace the iphones battery for a quick fix there. Seem like they release a new iphone and it is full of problems but people keep buying them, I think Apple has so many brainwashed to only use iphones.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Brainwashed... Yet he picks up an iPod to play games. Go figure.

You answered your own conundrum, buddy. People like iPhone cause it's so easy and out performs everything else out there when it comes to games, you know, the fun stuff ordinary people like to do while in waiting rooms or taking break.

I guess BrickBreaker doesn't have the appeal it used to.

Jobsdone no está en línea Stack level 2
    So we're back to square one, big time consumer gamer versus non-parallel efficient business cipher. Gimme the cipher and skip the animations.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...just now we're going to look at the reasons why someone chose iPhone. Stay tuned.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobsdone View Post
    So we're back to square one, big time consumer gamer versus non-parallel efficient business cipher. Gimme the cipher and skip the animations.
    You missed the whole point.

He said people were brainwashed even though he has an apple product himself. People use what suits them and not everyone uses a smartphone for business. Some use them for entertainment and personal use.

This just points back to what I've been saying for over 4 years at the Stax - A smartphone is good or not based on the needs of the user.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    One thing that bothered me on the BB (i had a few for > 4 years), besides the small screen and browser, is the single inbox. Yes, that's not the case with BES, but I definitely needed multiple boxes on imap. I get it -- this is the whole point behind BES, but it's a bit obnoxious. That and the hardware is always ages behind. For example, look at the 9900 -- it was already outdated when it came out. In this day and age, storage/memory should not be problems.

KTW Guest

Arrow YzMVHFNYvveyrZ

SGfnE0 <a href="http://juwupogkjcsg.com/">juwupogkjcsg</a>, udntljpplksa, [link=http://zzlyinahdhfr.com/]zzlyinahdhfr[/link], http://frydazfmroki.com/
    Last edited by Unregistered; 08-03-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: EglfXBFAXcjigPKgv

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    this one was a joke too. all that supposed experimentation was puffed up to make them tie and then he basically says i think they are even and went with the one i didnt have.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I had to stop reading when the bb got its first point. He begins by praising and condemning the iPhone (for him) for the music features. Gives it 3 points. He praises the bb for saving time, making his life easier. His first support (after padding the iPhone needlessly) is the bolds speed, then gives it 1 whole point for the increased speed? And honestly, are milliseconds that important. How many apps do you need to save time opening before you save a significant amount of time?Eh, this comparison and the other are complete crap. The two need to get together, then compare each other to ex boyfriend/girlfriends. I'd find that comparison/choice far more informative. (Spoiler, they decide they both suck)
    ventz likes this.

+ Reply to Thread