+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...To-A-iPhone-II... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: I'm Dropping The Blackberry And Switching To A iPhone - II

Advertisement

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Eh. Reading this made my head hurt.This womans ability to write a good article is as horrendous as her fashion sense. Sounds like she switched phones cause all her friends have an iPhone. People like this should be dismissed and not taken seriously.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Agreed. Capdot -- I feel *exactly* the same way. "It's the cool thing to have". I believed her up to the point where she said iMessage was better than the BBM.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    This article is just outlining the main differences between the two devices. On one hand, this is a real customer/consumer and truthfully, the average consumer doesn't get much deeper than this when it comes to deciding which device to get/keep.

On the other hand, this just highlighted the main differences between the two devices that pretty much everyone knows (email and keyboard on the BlackBerry, and Apps and user interface for iPhone). It's sad that one of her selling points was Angry Birds (even though I love that game too).

And iMessage vs. BlackBerry Messenger is not a comparison, let's be real

KTW Guest
    She proves a valid point. An Iphone has a huge amount of features and high quality applications. personally I think Iphone should have scored full points. Just look at siri. The fact that it was an Iphone 4S would have already blown that BB sky high, due to its 1Ghz duel core Cortex A9 processors and A5 graphics accelerator it should have made short work of that blackberry. but this is the best Iphone from apple so to make it fair we need the best device from RIM. which would be the play book. for hardware they are almost equally matched but with iphone a little bit in the league due to the A5 chip. so it all comes down to software. put it this way you can't possibly compare an OS made from RIM to one that's Linux based. so... we have a clear winner... the winner is...I will let you decide, because we all have different opinions.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Have to admit the OS is pretty polished and the Apps are mature. There is no wondering w/iOS Apps anymore. They have all been vetted well by now and tend to make the user(s) happy. Funny thing about this article is that the iPhone5 (next year) will probably be the phone everyone goes nutZ over if any of the recent rumors come true. iOS 5 will simply make it even better. Fit, finish along with a polished OS is hard to turn down.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    "I never attempted to listen to music on my BlackBerry. Figuring that out would have taken too much time. The iPhone makes uploading and listening to music brainless.Attach your phone to your computer, open iTunes, and voila. You're good to go." in otherwords she didnt even try to give the bb a chance as far as playing music but still judged it to be harder to use?! yes thats how a normal balanced person makes a decision. weighs one option and then assumes on the other. And seriously whats up with the scoring? apps gets 2 points and then angry birds gets 1, first off why would apps be worth 2 points and second why would angry birds be considered a category let alone a separate one. This experiment was a joke. Im all in for a good well reasoned debate but this was crap. I wish I had her email that way I could send this reply directly to her.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    "I never attempted to listen to music on my BlackBerry. Figuring that out would have taken too much time. The iPhone makes uploading and listening to music brainless.Attach your phone to your computer, open iTunes, and voila. You're good to go." in otherwords she didnt even try to give the bb a chance as far as playing music but still judged it to be harder to use?! yes thats how a normal balanced person makes a decision. weighs one option and then assumes on the other. And seriously whats up with the scoring? apps gets 2 points and then angry birds gets 1, first off why would apps be worth 2 points and second why would angry birds be considered a category let alone a separate one. This experiment was a joke. Im all in for a good well reasoned debate but this was crap. I wish I had her email that way I could send this reply directly to her.
    ashontell@businessinsider.com

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wow.Flawed from the begininng, became more of a train wreck as it went on. Add a blond joke and I think its a great parody of a comparison.

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    Is this some sort of joke review? Very bizarre if this is all it takes to get a free BB sent to you to review I will say at my door waiting for mine to appear.

I like 'Angry Birds'...Chrome has it for free. A game is a reason to change your phone. Off you go then.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    LMAO thanx bhp, anyone want to take bets on whether or not she'll respond? lol
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    LMAO thanx bhp, anyone want to take bets on whether or not she'll respond? lol
    she won't be able to.she has an iphone and not a BB.everyone knows you can't email on an iphone.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

+ Reply to Thread