+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Officially-4.7... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: HTC Sensation XL Officially 4.7 "

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    So with one upmanship the next IPhone will be an IPad (biggest screen on a phone yet)!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i'm not a big fan of these huge screens. 3.5" is big enough for me(that's what she said).i want something that is fairly small and easily mobile(mobile phone). if i feel the need for something huge i'll tote around an ipad or a laptop.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I agree Cat. The sense of mobility is lost with a very big screen.
    I have on and off used my Torch and it's the right size screen. For me anyway.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i'm not a big fan of these huge screens. 3.5" is big enough for me(that's what she said).i want something that is fairly small and easily mobile(mobile phone). if i feel the need for something huge i'll tote around an ipad or a laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    I agree Cat. The sense of mobility is lost with a very big screen.
    I have on and off used my Torch and it's the right size screen. For me anyway.
    I love the screen size of the iPhone....having toted around a Thunderbolt for a few months I'm happy to have my i4 back lol

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'll stop at 4".
    Screen size is somewhat relative to me. All depends what I'm doing with the phone. I don't watch movies or play games with mine. I tend to play music or catch websites when away from my tab.

Now I do like the larger tab, its portable enough for my needs (church and home), and replaces a computer for browsing.

4.7 would be a pta to be honest. My Evo feels too big in my pocket sometimes, but that's usually at work.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I dont want this one honestly the sensation 4g has a big enough screen even the the 1.5 Ghz proc is underclocked to 1.2Ghz you can always fix that, but the deal breaker is trading an sd card reader for beats earbuds.... not worth it imo, especially seeing as there is a 64GB micro sd card on the horizon.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I'll take more screen only if they take away the buttons. 4.5 feels perfect, but that's due to my device being so thin and light. I can't get anything done on a 3.5 inch screen! I hope this trend continues until it feels wrong to me. Right now, it feels perfect at 4.5. Of course having the best device on the market helps as well.

+ Reply to Thread