+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...a-Pixel-Camera... Smartphone News forum

Article: HTC Planning 16 Mega Pixel Camera?

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Probably !
    But not, I think, for the pros.
    It´s true (for me) ... my daughter takes the Nikon and the whatever wherever she goes. I take the smartphone, and it suffices. But I must say that I take better pics with the Nexus S 5 Mega camera than with the HTC 8 Mega. This one´s pictures are not up to scratch at all, and if I take pics on high resolution, or on the much advertised HD format, then all I get is blurry pics. I have the feeling that you need a tripod or something. Shake a bit and the picture is crappy.
    I can imagine with a 16 mega, it´s just to impress the neighbours. As far as good pics are concerned, blahhhh...yuch !
    For good stuff you need a dedicated camera.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Again, MP's are only 1/2 the equation when we talk about cameras. I want to know what sensor they are using. And Mark, you talk about smartphones talking shares away from iPods. I think you need to look at your statistics there bud and quit posting things you "think" are correct. For people that just want a music player there is no better solution than a iPod or iPod touch.

As far as if high end cameras are next, LMFAO. Please there MArk. Stop with these questions. They're pathetic.
    Last edited by BHP77; 04-17-2011 at 08:49 PM.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    oh no del you rilled up the apple hive be careful ;-D lol

all in all i agree with you del and bhp when it comes to the camera stuff. the speed the sensor can process the image is what causes the blurriness i believe, its just like film and shutter speeds. And the MP are the actual quality and size, then dont get me started on the the whole crappy flash on phones, they are just meant as a nice convenience.

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    double post..... something needs to be done bout this....

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    For people that just want a music player there is no better solution than a iPod or iPod touch. .
    Naturally.....that is just one man's opinion. My BB is an excellent music source and perfect for me.....the primary reason I purchased my first BB several years ago was the speaker sound---loud, adjustable and perfect in reproducing the original music. It is perfectly audible even from many feet away. When privacy is important, I can still listen with ear buds or a head phone. I have a cassette that plugs into my vehicle's radio and then into my BB so all of the thousands of songs on my BB are being fed over the speakers in my truck. And the best part....I don't need a redundant, superfluous, irrelevant piece of hardware to add to my kit. So.....in my mind.....there is no better solution than a BB......
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Best... spoken like a man... a BB man!

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Pretty much true del.....however, I too am tempted by the dark side from time-to-time.....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Whenever you ready Best, I´m Darth Vader...and I have R2D2 working for me, so have no fear. I´ll guide you.

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Whenever you ready Best, I´m Darth Vader...and I have R2D2 working for me, so have no fear. I´ll guide you.
    Dont give in, the darkside also claims to have cookies but its a LIE! Just like the cake, THE CAKE IS A LIE TOO!
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Remy, geez, stay out of it... I´ll saber zap you !
    Best, buddy, chum, I'm here for you !

+ Reply to Thread