+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-of-the-summer... Smartphone News forum

Article: HTC One with stock Android to reportedly launch by the end of the

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    A trend that needs to continue. There's little to lose for manufacturers to do this.

Heck, I'd consider an HTC with stock android. May still not buy but I'd give it a long look.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    If this becomes a trend our choices will be far more than these usual top phones. All of sudden the likes of Sony, Huawei, LG and others will be options too, the choice depending only on specs and price. This can only be beneficial to the consumers.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    As long as the top feature of the devises remain; i.e ultra pixil, zoe, and all the neat camera features. This will be fantastic; i still believe that the OEMs should have their custom UIs as skins that you install and uninstall. But that announcement should have been made a during the device debut. I'm kicking myself in the but because i already got the One. Would have loved the One with stock Android.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm sure you'll be able to flash a new ROM once HTC releases the vanilla Android. I'm also sure their bootloader will be easily available by that time. If it ever happens that is.

+ Reply to Thread