+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ls-through-FCC... Smartphone News forum

Article: HSPA+ and LTE PlayBook Sails through FCC

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    On the too little too late front I do not agree. The Playbook is a great tablet, trouble is the tech press have dismissed RIM. With regards to this new PlayBook I like the 1.5 GHz processor but do I want another data plan, no. I am happy with Bridge and WiFi. So maybe this is for people without BB phones, will they buy a PlayBook instead of an Android, Ipad, or Windows Tab, unless there is an awful lot of positive press and advertising probably not. After all without the BB phone you don't have the remote control, the open on, the use of the BB keyboard etc.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    As a further example of this negativity e-week has an article 10 alternatives to the Ipad. The Playbook was not mentioned. I wouldn't mind if they were just looking at devices with 10 inch screens, but they weren't they included the Kindle Fire and the Barnes & Noble device.. Come on the Playbook has a 5 MP camera, a faster processor, more memory and up to 64Gb of storage plus with OS2 a really good OS........is there bias against RIM I wonder?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I fear that RIM is going to have to make a big splash with their BB10 device this year in order to restore any of the credibility they've lost.

+ Reply to Thread