+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ect-Your-Torch... Smartphone News forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Article: How Do You Protect Your Torch?

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I just threw a full body invisible shield on my torch. The device itself is comparable in size to the bold 9700 with a rubber case on it so when I put a case on the torch it becomes a brick and way to big for my pocket. Its holding up really well and I will never use a case on this device again.

http://www.zagg.com/images/products/...KBRY9800LE.jpg

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks Jeff the invisible shield looks prettly clean. I tried a case once and I did not like the feel at all so my Bold runs unprotected.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I have an Otter screen protector and an AGF case on mine.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've got a Zagg screen protector and Seidio Innocase on mine. Getting an Seidio Active case to demo here shortly. Will report back on that.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Good information gentlemen, looking forward to your review on the Seidio Active case Roger

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use the Otterbox Commuter Case for my Torch.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I have a Pielframa Magnum Case (or should I say " I used "...). The best (in my opinion) luxury leather case. Full protection with class ! We had a heated contest not too long ago and a buddy in Canada snatched it...http://forums.pinstack.com/content/7...y_stacker.html
    But, I also used a CaseMate Barely There. Why ? Didn´t add too much bulk to the already bulky Torch. The front bezel protector was a bit loose (I believe it´s a problem with all of the makes because of the form factor).
    And now for my parting comment : ( I apologize for faint-hearted BB fans, including the good buddy CMangum):
    I solved the problems of protecting my Torch.
    How ?
    Went back to my i4 - and Pielframa.
    Last edited by Delfim; 01-14-2011 at 02:56 PM.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Oh delfim.....I will pray for you my friend.....

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    No need to apologize to me my friend, it seems BlackBerry is almost losing a grip in the forums. I know of a few forums that are restructuring to gear towards, Iphone, Droids, Motorola, etc. I would do the same at my site if I could develope themes for other smartphones, but I can't seem to locate any other Theme Builder programs

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    Oh delfim.....I will pray for you my friend.....
    Thanks SGZ ! God Bless !

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    No need to apologize to me my friend, it seems BlackBerry is almost losing a grip in the forums. I know of a few forums that are restructuring to gear towards, Iphone, Droids, Motorola, etc. I would do the same at my site if I could develope themes for other smartphones, but I can't seem to locate any other Theme Builder programs
    C, I would go the sameway... you have to be "global" now, or else you die on the beach... PS actually anticipated this.
    Regarding Theme building, and for the iPhone I believe that once it´s jailbroken, and via Cydia, there are Theme Builder Programs. Raton, our (itinerant) buddy is well versed on this, so maybe you wan´t to give him a nudge...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    One has to wonder why people want to create new sites that cover all smartphones when we're already doing that here. Seems if we all concentrated our efforts on this site, which has 720,000 registered members already, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, then, well, we might have a pretty damn good thing, don'tcha think?

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Easy Brother I think it's time to shut this article down, we seem to have gotten a long ways away from the Commuter Case lol. I have to agree anytime I've ever wanted information or given advice to where to find the information PinStack is the first thing out of my mouth. This site is the reason I don't have any kind of forum news advice, device information, nothing but themes for the BlackBerry, I would add themes for other devices if I had the programs to build them. I am concentrating on this site but I can't build my themes here.

Tell me where and what more I can do and I'm all over it. Thanks brother for the advice and Raton help a brother out will you I need to expand my circle of comfort

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    There is no reason this site shouldn't be rockin. I believe the issue is everything is mixed together making it non-user friendly. There is no reason this can't be a multi-dvice site, if it can be compartmentalized better....there has to b a better way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast