+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Over-The-World... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Here's A Problem With The Theory That Android Is Taking Over The W

Advertisement

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    It's an interesting statistic. You simply can not compare cheap Android sales to High end android sales and iOS. The people that see and understand this are Developers and merchants. And the question arises again, what are all these people doing with those Android tablets??? They certainly aren't being used.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Could it mean that apple uses just have more money to spend when it comes to on-line shopping or that android people just used a laptop instead if their tablet to make the purchases?

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    Could it mean that apple uses just have more money to spend when it comes to on-line shopping or that android people just used a laptop instead if their tablet to make the purchases?
    Apple users having "more money" I think is true if you look at Android as a whole. If you take high end Androids, I don't think so.

As for tablets, I think it's simply the experience that the iPad gives vs Android. Again though, what are Android tablet buyers doing with them? If they're using their laptop instead, it was just a wasted purchase.

+ Reply to Thread