+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Galaxy-Note-3... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Hands On: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    No mention of reliance on the spen.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I'll have to watch some videos on someone using it. The S-Pen factor paragraph and the ones below seem to indicate that the new features such as Air command have to use the s-Pen. The device isn't reliant on the S-Pen. But it seems most of the new features of it are. That's what I was talking about in the previous posts.

Are you getting one Roger??

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Not sure, Brendon. Need to see and hear a little more about it. The Xperia Z1 has also piqued my interest.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    I want one just so I can justify carrying a murse.

lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Would love to get my hands on one for at least a few days. This is could make me switch to an android

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Wouldn't it be nice to test drive devices. Try outs would be sweet. Yes I know I'm dreaming again.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Go buy one off contract. Two weeks worth of trying it out. Take it back. $35 restocking fee.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    If I get it at Best Buys I have 60 days to swap it out for something else but I can't simply return it. That is why I got the Z10 and figured if I didn't like it I could switch to the Q but then they didn't release the Q when they should have so I was stuck with the Z. Would be nice if they had more of a program to try phones out because 14 days is not enough. If you order it your time starts whenit ships so there is 2 days gone waiting for it to arrive and to me you need to really give a phone a chance and I just don't think 14 days is enough

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    If I get it at Best Buys I have 60 days to swap it out for something else but I can't simply return it. That is why I got the Z10 and figured if I didn't like it I could switch to the Q but then they didn't release the Q when they should have so I was stuck with the Z. Would be nice if they had more of a program to try phones out because 14 days is not enough. If you order it your time starts whenit ships so there is 2 days gone waiting for it to arrive and to me you need to really give a phone a chance and I just don't think 14 days is enough

I think it's 30days for best buy. I can't remember. I bought an S3 when they came out and returned it. I bought it for full price though. Off contract. I could be wrong on VZW. It may be thirty days also. I do know that's there's a $35 restocking fee with VZW. Don't think there's one at BestBuy. Just don't give them your account info. They'll try VERY hard to get you to put it on your plan. Just tell them you want to buy it off contract and you'll activate on your line later. BB will also price match from the carriers. BB wanted $50 more than ATT or VZW off contract. They don't want you to know all this so they try very hard to not tell you.

+ Reply to Thread