+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-in-new-photos... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Google’s X Phone revealed in new photos

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Add removable storage and unlocked boot loader and I'd be interested.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You will. Regardless of unlock or boot loader. It won't be long before the Tizen OS takes over Samsung. Unless HTC becomes a option for you, then ...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I just wish that wasn't true.

No HTC, not at all

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I´m not looking forward to all the changes that are going to happen. When Sammy changes to Tizen it will be the confirmation of all the hype around fragmentation in Android. But then something positive will come out of this, I think. Google will have to adopt the same measures Apple has done all the time. Is this good or bad? Hard to say.
    But it will definitely end all the bloat that is out there. And it will end all the fragmentation of the basic vanilla Android software that we (at least I do) value as the best OS out there.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Google has already adopted some of Apple's terrible practices. Glass backs and non-expandable storage is just silly. I'm going to wait for IO before I pass judgement. But Google better have something special for me! My patience is wearing thin. I want a high end Nexus device with high end specs, hardware, and a high end price. Assuming everyone wants some bargain basement device made with cheap materials is a huge mistake.

Meanwhile, I'm eagerly awaiting the Ubuntu mobile OS. I'll jump ship immediately if Google doesn't get with it.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

+ Reply to Thread