+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ction-Underway... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Google´s Destruction Underway?

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I updated my home insurance. I have my tin foil hat too. Sheesh...

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    So my plan is working, RIM is currently ahead of the Windows phone on sales, hitting into Apple on Taxes and investigations into Google which will destroy Android, leaving RIM to pick up the pieces with BB10, yes I can see it working, it is all coming together now!
    Delfim likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    So my plan is working, RIM is currently ahead of the Windows phone on sales, hitting into Apple on Taxes and investigations into Google which will destroy Android, leaving RIM to pick up the pieces with BB10, yes I can see it working, it is all coming together now!
    My heart would just burst if this came true. Dush would be so happy, and I would be happy for him.
    dushdavj likes this.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^ You care Cap, I do so appreciate it. I need RIM to survive as I don't want to learn a new OS . I have used DOS 2 up through 6 Norton Commander, Windows 2 through 7, SUN OS, Various forms of Linux, Dec OS for various computers, OS for me ICL SDS and various other mainframes Playbook OS 2. I am tired
    lak611 likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    ^^^ You care Cap, I do so appreciate it. I need RIM to survive as I don't want to learn a new OS . I have used DOS 2 up through 6 Norton Commander, Windows 2 through 7, SUN OS, Various forms of Linux, Dec OS for various computers, OS for me ICL SDS and various other mainframes Playbook OS 2. I am tired
    At least there isn't a lot of difference between Unix and Linux.

I wonder how different BB10 will be compared to BBOS.
    dushdavj likes this.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post

In fact Linux is easier. With regards to BB10 compared to the standard OS I think it is closer to PB OS2. I don't see much difference other than more Apps can be installed, much better browser (it wins the browser wars on HTML5, more responsive. I love the swipe to close multi tasking etc. It will be very interesting to see.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; XBLWP7; ZuneWP7))

Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post

In fact Linux is easier. With regards to BB10 compared to the standard OS I think it is closer to PB OS2. I don't see much difference other than more Apps can be installed, much better browser (it wins the browser wars on HTML5, more responsive. I love the swipe to close multi tasking etc. It will be very interesting to see.
    That's cool. I hope BB10 improves upon the Playbook.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    This is exactly why I hate oil merchants. They have the money to crash markets and rise wars....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You know Dave, you've been too long with BB. Brainwashed.
    But I'm glad you consider the up and coming browser fabulous. I'm sure it will be.
    But we've been doing all that on Android for a very long time...
    Good will come to those of us that are patient. I reckon.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    You know Dave, you've been too long with BB. Brainwashed.
    But I'm glad you consider the up and coming browser fabulous. I'm sure it will be.
    But we've been doing all that on Android for a very long time...
    Good will come to those of us that are patient. I reckon.
    Check out this link Del and then tell me I am brainwashed:

[ http://html5test.com/results/tablet.html

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You still are ! Regardless...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    You still are ! Regardless...
    At least they are not rose colored!! I think we are all blinkered to an extent whichever operating system we are using/looking at. I will continue to defend the underdog, I always have, I hate to go with the in-crowd, plus I use what works for me. I do seem to be one of the few still using Outlook, corporate e-mail not migrating to GMail, keeping my address book private, liking security and not caring about being able to talk to my phone, I have people I can discuss things with

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I do seem to be one of the few still using Outlook, corporate e-mail not migrating to GMail, keeping my address book private, liking security and not caring about being able to talk to my phone, I have people I can discuss things with
    Don't forget me
    dushdavj likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast