+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-keep-its-PC-b... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Google+ now open to the public

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Oh great! Now everybody can sign up only to stop using it a week later.

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    lol at RogerG.

They really should have introduced a web app for all platforms for the push. The world is not going to be impressed by a poor web version to update.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I deleted mine, just didn't use it. Now I have Facebook thanks to my wife and kids. I don't use it either. The whole thing kinda flummoxes me. I tried, but really not all that sure about having my life out there for everyone to see and comment on. If I want to share I can always just look at my children and *gasp* talk to them.

As for folks that live a distance away, I thought that's what email was for. Businesses make sense to me, but I somehow feel that as individuals we put too much emphasis on sharing what is essentially useless information. Add that to the insane number of friends (are they really friends) and I just kind of chuckle at the whole thing.

I'll have to continue using it though since its part of an pseudo experiment for church. I just groan everytime I do.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I deleted mine, just didn't use it. Now I have Facebook thanks to my wife and kids. I don't use it either. The whole thing kinda flummoxes me. I tried, but really not all that sure about having my life out there for everyone to see and comment on. If I want to share I can always just look at my children and *gasp* talk to them.

As for folks that live a distance away, I thought that's what email was for. Businesses make sense to me, but I somehow feel that as individuals we put too much emphasis on sharing what is essentially useless information. Add that to the insane number of friends (are they really friends) and I just kind of chuckle at the whole thing.

I'll have to continue using it though since its part of an pseudo experiment for church. I just groan everytime I do.
    100% agree.

Not to mention the security issues associated with FB.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    100% agree.

Not to mention the security issues associated with FB.
    ... Especially the security issues.
    And I can't stand it either. Its invading and invasive.

+ Reply to Thread