+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Mow-The-Lawn!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: ...Gowing to Mow The Lawn!

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have to say I treat my phone ad I do my wallet.

I have no incriminating photos, emails, etc. However since iI have Google Wallet, passwords, and variovarious web accounts assoassociated with it, it is just as private as a wallet. Just as my wallet, the only person that has access to it other than me is my wife.

Now Cassie has full permission to use browse my phone at any time. I feel she can pick it up at any time and inspect it. Why? Cause being my wife I share all with her and have nothing to hide.

That being said, she doesn't just go rifling through my phone on a whim. I have the same freedom with hers but don't. Mostly because she's got a low end aggravating to navigate device. Drives me nuts. Really though its respect and trust.

I don't trust Joe Blow to handle my wallet (even though I have no money and if he wants my identity then I hope he does better with it than I have) because there is that "you just don't do it" social line that exisits.

I would be super offended if someone just picked up my device and asked to use. What the hell are you thinking? It seems like a no brainier.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    And another that happens very often here. People give you call and then hang-up and expect you to call them. A money saving tactic.
    As far as I'm concerned, they'll never get a call from me. They eventually do make the call. First thing I do I treat them like they damn deserve. Idiots. And they hang up usually...
    Some are so damn stupid, real a**es they hang up with their un-identifiable number and expect you to be some kinda magician to guess.
    And yes, my wife and kids have access. But they all ask first.
    It's just a matter of good manners and education.
    Last edited by Delfim; 09-09-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Yeah, I agree with the hang ups. I wont call them back. Then again usually family are all that I will call anyway.

I forgot to mention my boys have access, but they have to ask.

Aside from the privacy its the cost. I can't afford even the deductable for my plans insurance (we are lucky to have help with the bill). $150 is more than I latex out to get the device. If some idiot uses it and drops it I'm out until I can get them to pay up. No thanks.

I have so much security on this device. I can track it if stolen, wipe it if lost, lock it down and erase it. I can't stop some butter fingered dolt from dropping it.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    That's the other risk.

Good God I just posted. 2 minute reply....

Shouldn't you be in bed? Stalking me?

You can't use my phone. Love ya guy....but no.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Eh Eh. It's late here. G'night!

+ Reply to Thread