+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

We have a winner! Congrats to Andrew Lee! I think Andrew has won things here ... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

We have a winner! Congrats to Andrew Lee! I think Andrew has won things here before. Hopefully he will stick around this time and participate some more.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well done.. Congrats Lee. Yeah, stick around will ya. ..

lol, don't see that happening.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    1 n done

kathryn0915 no está en línea Stack level 2
    man - the contest is over already???? well that just blows!!! ok - i still never readlly got an answer to my question tho...i would reaaaallllyyy like to get a galaxy s 111 (NEW) and would like to know if any of you gents have any connections to any news of any sales that may be happening in the next few weeks...i am frugal and if i can save a few buck$$$ and if i have to wait a few weeks to do it - so be it...currently i have a bb torch - and well its just not cutting it anymore and i am NOT going to wait for bb 10 to make it appearance...i want to try something NEW...as far as a phone is concerned the galaxy s iii is going to be so far away from what i am used to - hopefully wont take me an eternity to learn it...i like gadgets...and learning new things, so i'm hoping to get this phone SOON!!! and i really need a new phone...on top of everything else - the torch is NOT holding a charge...having to keep on a charger most of the time - thx kat(if i should post this somewhere else on the forum - let me know - and i'll move it...)thx

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    New...no sales unless renewing a contract and that's dependent on the carrier. All new gsm and world models are still in $600 and will be until mid year.

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

You might be able to find an SIII for 550ish, but yeah for new not much less than that.

alee67 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I received the case. It certainly does look like it could protect my iPad from immersion, though I'm not going to test it myself either. Thanks!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    .I wouldn´t either. But it you can use it in the rain. Quite handy.

alee67 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can see how that could be useful, though I'm usually not that interested in using my iPad in the rain myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12