+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...early-releases... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: GAMING: Assassin's Creed Revelations review: the upside of yearly

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    This was what I bought wiith my Xmas money. Target has it onsale for 39 and believe GameStop dies as well.Can't speak for the 3d aspects but I love the AC series despite its flaws. The story has me, I have to keep playing to find out about the "ones that came before" and what the template are up to.I miss the puzzle portions though. Decrypting the codes were a nice distraction. So far exploring Desminds story in a first person view while doing some tricky platforming isn't the same.Ubisoft has a way of tying you to its characters. Ezio isn't the first to get older in a series from them. Loved Sam Fisher in the Splinter Cell series, and how they made him life like in aging him. This is more of that. Now you get the feel you've been with Ezio throughout his life, not just a portion.I've had 2 Altaire missions. Good to see him again, but I feel (so far) unconnected with him. Hopefully that will change.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It's mind boggling. At least to me. This blooming type of game grows on you. I started playing in on the XBox, much to my kids chagrin (they'e all at home ´cause of the holidays). Then they took over and thats the end of me ? Nope. Got the PC version.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Have you played the others?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I strayed into Assassin in 2008... Entertaining game already then. Played it out about a year later.
    Only now it's back. Let's hope I don't run out of patience.

+ Reply to Thread