+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Delfim

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Rear-At-Launch... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Article: Foxconn’s Chairman Claims iPhone 5 Will Kick Galaxy S III’s Rear A

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well I sincerely hope so. It wouldn't be good for Apple nor for us if they new iPhone isn't what we expect.
    But if I manufactured dozens of millions of whatever product, my speech would also have a scent of clientlism....

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wow, and he wouldn't have any bias at all would he?

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    No more iPhone killer talk these days. Now the Galaxy S3 is the one to beat. Oh how things have changed. I love it!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I was reading an article in the New York Times on the S3 and the first comment made was if Apple had some of the functions of the S3 they would be advertising the marvelous new innovations whilst Samsung hardly mention them, such as the sleep mode (recognizing that you are looking at the phone) the quiet mode, the stickers to set functions etc.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    That's what Apple does. It promotes the littlest thing, gets all its phans going happy with the crumbs it offers, the press eat it all up it spews it all up , and exaggerate s and it sells like crazy.
    When I wrote about the SIII the apps were my principal focus. Remember?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^ Of course, I should have referenced your article as well, using the New York Times one as a collaborator or confirmation
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    No I didn't take it that way. I was privileged to have it for those couple of days, and what impressed me more than the tech specs which are really outstanding, were the "friendly" and really useful apps and built-in features.
    One of them, the one that keeps the screen alive while you're looking at it is so simple and really useful that I´m surprised no one else thought about it.
    The camera , the features of the camera, the sharing, the recognition of faces, that´s what makes it stand out.
    My intention was not to compare it to anything else, musch less the Apple phones. But what is extremely subjacent to the relevance of these applications that Sammy has introduced, is that they've raised the bar. And, because of this, Apple has to respond. NFC, 4G, a simple face-lift, their Maps app will not be enough to counter this progress. I hope they do come out with real innovation.
    It will be extremely beneficial for ALL OF US.
    dushdavj likes this.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    iOS6 bores me. Samsung looks a whole lot better when Apple isn't trying.

I thinking of buying one I these greatly spec'd out phones that still falls way behind in customer satisfaction.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    One hopes that as other companies raise the bar, Apple does not get into the complacent corridor they were in during the early days of the PC when they nearly went out of business. That period made them hungry and the IPod/ITunes combination bought them to the forefront, now they are super rich they may have become complacent especially without Steve Jobs at the helm.

+ Reply to Thread