+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...se-An-iPhone-5... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: THE FALLOUT: Analyzing The Impact Of Apple's Failure To Release An

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Seems a bit much. No iPhone 5.....yet. This by no means (of course) that there wont BE a 5, just not now. Why stress it? I mean if the 4 runs iOS 5 then you are only missing a bit more power (and do any of us really NEED that power?) And a voice thingy.

In the end you have a very solid device that is only "old" because someone says so. Seems to me pride of brand is what's really ticking people off.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    It was the four extra months of waiting that ticked people off. With the extra time people were expecting something different and with waiting also comes the feeling of entitlement.

If Apple introduced a bigger screen there would have been rejoicing in the streets, and Barack Obama would had to have thanked Apple for lifting the countrys morale. A half an inch bigger and Tim Cook would have been a hero, just like I am, to many a young lonely bird.

I am disappointed, but all this doom and gloom makes me laugh. I guess Apple, Android, RIM, Windows are the new sports teams for some people. Cheer when the other team loses or screws up and brag when your team does good.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Well said, Cap

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I'll be pre-ordering my i4s Friday. Drink the Kool Aid Stackers, it's gooooood.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    It was the four extra months of waiting that ticked people off. With the extra time people were expecting something different and with waiting also comes the feeling of entitlement.

If Apple introduced a bigger screen there would have been rejoicing in the streets, and Barack Obama would had to have thanked Apple for lifting the countrys morale. A half an inch bigger and Tim Cook would have been a hero, just like I am, to many a young lonely bird.

I am disappointed, but all this doom and gloom makes me laugh. I guess Apple, Android, RIM, Windows are the new sports teams for some people. Cheer when the other team loses or screws up and brag when your team does good.

I see your point.
    For the record, not gloating.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Just watched the video of the i4s on Apple.com. Check it out. Pretty impressive.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I know a couple people who will be upgrading, but that's because they have a 3GS.

Someone else I know got a 4G, since it was on sale.

Most of the folks I know cannot afford to upgrade every year anyway, so those with the 4G already will wait for the 5.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post

And team Android just went up by 10pts!

A 720p Super AMOLED Nexus beast is waiting around that dark corner. Expect more doom and gloom for Apple fans.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I am disappointed not to see an iPhone 5 but this new device seems like a good upgrade. I only wonder, will iPhone 5 run iOS 6? (just kidding). But seriously, I will reserve most of my judgement until I see more information and hear/read the reviews.

Chokem, I haven't seen the stuff on Apple's website yet but I'll take a look now.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    And team Android just went up by 10pts!

A 720p Super AMOLED Nexus beast is waiting around that dark corner. Expect more doom and gloom for Apple fans.

*whistle*

Aww dude! Whistle on the play.

For copyright infringement, spying apps, and all around fragmented mess Android is penalized and must pay Microsoft 444 million dollars.

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    So, I wonder what the deal was with all those redesigned cases that we were seeing pictures of. Were they real? Did a bunch of companies just loose a ton of money over this or were they fake pictures to begin with, I wonder?

+ Reply to Thread