+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lak611
  • 1 Post By dushdavj

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ox-of-Patience... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: ESSAY: The Paradox of Patience

Advertisement

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Patience really is a double-edged sword in the tech world. Microsoft was successful with the Xbox by being patient in not killing the product, despite the fact that it was not generating profit for the first several years it was available. However, that was about the only "patience", since Microsoft constantly tweaked the Xbox and added new features. Once Kinect was available, the Xbox was a huge hit and very profitable. RIM, on the other hand, went from patient to complacent, losing market share in droves. Now RIM's current patience is still driving customers away, as those customers are not patiently waiting for BB10.
    srl7741 likes this.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Who needs patience when you have an Android/IPhone (alphabetical order), I need patience as I have a blackberry!!! Still waiting on OS 2.0 for PlayBook and I know it's worth waitinf for as I am using it as beta!!!
    Delfim likes this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I thought about BB users. Patience is a virtue, really. So, all BB fans are virtuous !

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I've lost my patience with RIM. I skipped my upgrade last May hoping that BB10 devices would be out "early this year". I'm going to get a Windows Phone as my next device, probably the Nokia Lumia 900.

Microsoft has not been working on Windows Phone as long as RIM has had AppWorld, yet Windows Phone Marketplace already has more apps than AppWorld. http://telecomblogs.in/?p=2660
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

+ Reply to Thread