+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...y-Be-An-Anomal... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: ESSAY:Google's Top Futurist Says Your 'Privacy May Be An Anomal

Advertisement

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    In a sense I agree. The highest difference that I see between then and now. Companies weren't using you and your information as cattle to create a business. Saying that, if you want privacy, you can have it. You just have to take the steps to creat it for yourself and stay away from services that dint allow that to happen. Google and Facebook are prime examples of that type of service and even then, you can the system if you're willing to go through a bit of a hassle. In the end, it's up to each user to put a value on their privacy.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I've never found a safety system that answers entirely to my needs and simultaneously allows me to use and search the web freely. If I implement all the safeties that I think are necessary, then I loose freedom of using the internet (specifically Google) like I need. If I don't have safeties up on my PC's then I run the risk of having my personnal info made available to all and sundry. It's a no win situation for all of us. It's worse if you voluntarily give this info out, of course.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I agree Del, you can't use a smartphone for what it is meant for without being vunerable is some ways. It's the way of the world my friends

+ Reply to Thread