+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...for-the-Note-3... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The Elegant Companion For The Note 3: The Galaxy Gear

Advertisement

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Ummm. Did they just refer to this junk as a beautiful and a timepiece. SMH, it's neither.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    First though I'd never buy one then the more I looked at these I was thinking maybe. Don't like the idea of the charging cradle for one, why can't we just plug in a mico USB cable so if I'm out and need a charge I don't have to carry this around. Size doesn't seem too bad because when I do wear a watch it's a sunnto that's not tiny. First I'm going to have to put my hands on one and second if I decide the Note 3 is not for me then no point in the watch

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    This is what happens when Samsung doesn't have an apple product to reference.

The very fact that Samsung rushed to get one out based on a rumor that Apple was creating a smartwatch is comical to me.

I bet Tim Cook could make up the silliest products like a smart comb, or a smart spatula and Samsung would release one.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    The bigger trouble is apple could dream up a smart comb that was nothing more then any other comb but had an apple logo on it and some people would stand in line for days to get one for 100 times the normal cost of a comb

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    The bigger trouble is apple could dream up a smart comb that was nothing more then any other comb but had an apple logo on it and some people would stand in line for days to get one for 100 times the normal cost of a comb
    Trouble??? What you're saying is funny, but not true in the least. There's a reason people stand in line for Apple products. It's not because it has the logo on the back either.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Would love to argue that....but just don't have the energy. Maybe tomorrow.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    There is no good reason I can think of to stand in line for anything, let alone a phone.

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    There is no good reason I can think of to stand in line for anything, let alone a phone.
    I am not impatient...at least I don't think so...but when I go to a business event or something and there's a line at the buffet...I wait! LOL. Not sure what it is, but waiting on line...I don't know. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread