+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PapaMag

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...eir-own-phones... Smartphone News forum

Article: Editorial: Carriers, let customers choose their own phones

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've been seeing more and more people moaning and groaning about carriers and the way you are roped and locked into situations you don't want to be in. People are calling for a revolution in the industry. It's a revolution that is necessary, and is now actually coming, in case you haven't seen my posts and comments here and on Facebook and Twitter.

A mobile company that doesn't subsidize the devices, so you'll pay more for a device, but you'll get your choice of several dozen different makes and models. You'll only pay a flat $49/month for unlimited 4G voice, text and data. To offset the cost of the device and potential ETFs for switching carriers, this company will take the millions and billions of dollars otherwise spent on advertising and pour that money back into a pool to share with its users who refer other people to them.

People will be skeptical and resistant at first, but once they fully understand the vision, they'll see how elegantly simple, timely and revolutionary this truly is.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have been following your posts, and I am liking what I see. I'm buried in 5 contracts right now but in the future it's the future I'll seek
    RogerG likes this.

+ Reply to Thread