+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capdot

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ense-leaks-out... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Early version of Ice Cream Sandwich-flavored HTC Sense leaks out

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Dear Santa,

Release me from the endless pretty UI and give me what my Android lovin heart desires. Please Santa, my device development blows since I'm into the plain Jane AOSP scene, bring me a Sammy. I'm so sorry I bailed on Sammy and picked this HTC.

Please Santa, reverse this mistake, give me for once a second chance. If not, Santa I'm going to shoot that jingle belling, reindeer pulled, over blinged jalopy of a sleigh to hell and back, then do it again. I'll take my Red Rider and pop Rudolf in the nose. You'll end up with a metal plate in your head, everytime the microwave dings you'll pee your pants and forget who you are.

Love,
    Jay

(+2 for 2 classic Christmas references)

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^^ Well, there's still hope for you Jay. Maybe, just maybe, if you behave, Santa will remember this prayer in 2012. I'm still LMAO.

Waiting sucks.
    Seriously. I've owned devices and for me (geek) this thing isn't any fun. I get Sense, or any number of Alphas other than MIUI. I hate to whine but....

Pppppppplllllleeeeaaasssseeeee Santa!

Its quick, but ho hum. I'd rather have the Nexus S back. This just seals it. For some reason HTC thinks an additional 200mb of candy coated crap is better than a slim sleek UI. Back in the days of Froyo (always think of Frodo...my precious) I could see prettying things up. Google has caught up yet manufactures insist on cluttering up screens and hogging resources. I get it, some dig Sense, Touchwiz, and Motoblur......so make it optional.

Apparently the 3d is difficult to develope for. If you don't like sense you're hurting.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    This is ugly. HTC,no one wants your ugly UI. Vanilla or go home.Signed,people everywhere.P.S. That clock widget is no longer considered cool. Please remove it.
    Last edited by Capdot; 12-21-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: this site always screws up the formatting of my posts..
    jfcooley likes this.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I know what you mean about sense. Its sooo overrated! On the other hand, Touchwiz 4.0 is brilliant. They should all be offered in the market as home replacements.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I love sense better and I'm hoping that ics comes to my thunderbolt soon.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I like sense, its a nice UI and for the record you dont need to have the clock widget, thats just the default setting, I for one dont use the htc clock widget at all.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i preferred the weatherbug widget over the stock clock widget.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

I understand there are those that like Sense. Personally I think it should be an option.

+ Reply to Thread