+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Delfim
  • 1 Post By lak611
  • 1 Post By dushdavj
  • 1 Post By lak611

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...r-the-New-IPad... Smartphone News forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Article: DSLR Lens for the New IPad

Advertisement

Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The weight of the lens is going to rip the pad's chassis and I wouldn't know how to hold it. And Rog's Seidio case doesn't fit...
    dushdavj likes this.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    It would be a lot easier to support that lens with a regular DSLR. If I'm going to haul around my photo bag full of lenses, I'll have a camera body in the bag too.
    dushdavj likes this.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I never thought that cameras on phones would be useful but in fact they are very useful for the times you don't have a real camera or for places where a quick picture is needed. Putting a great big lens on negates the advantage of portability. I suppose someone that does not have a real camera may find a use for it, but with the amount it costs I would prefer to save my money till I had enough for a DSLR
    lak611 likes this.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    I never thought that cameras on phones would be useful but in fact they are very useful for the times you don't have a real camera or for places where a quick picture is needed. Putting a great big lens on negates the advantage of portability. I suppose someone that does not have a real camera may find a use for it, but with the amount it costs I would prefer to save my money till I had enough for a DSLR
    That lens is going to be a lot more expensive than a camera body anyway. I don't see anyone buying that lens if he does not already own a high-end DSLR.
    dushdavj likes this.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

+ Reply to Thread