+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by delfim Hey guys, this banter reminds me of a great english playwriter ... Smartphone News forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Hey guys, this banter reminds me of a great english playwriter that, already at the time, protested about this.
    I suggest we all read " Much Ado About Nothing".

If all the lemons that have sailed past our hands had to have a forum like this, we´d be out of server space...

Period !
    ROFL!!!!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    "people love to point at the failure of others"
    That press conference was amazing. My mind has been put to ease with Stevies explanation about this whole issue. "All cell phones suffer this, this is normal"

Apple’s attempt to draw RIM into Apple’s self-made debacle is unacceptable. Apple’s claims about RIM products appear to be deliberate attempts to distort the public’s understanding of an antenna design issue and to deflect attention from Apple’s difficult situation. RIM is a global leader in antenna design and has been successfully designing industry-leading wireless data products with efficient and effective radio performance for over 20 years. During that time, RIM has avoided designs like the one Apple used in the iPhone 4 and instead has used innovative designs which reduce the risk for dropped calls, especially in areas of lower coverage. One thing is for certain, RIM’s customers don’t need to use a case for their BlackBerry smartphone to maintain proper connectivity. Apple clearly made certain design decisions and it should take responsibility for these decisions rather than trying to draw RIM and others into a situation that relates specifically to Apple. - RIM

Two different companies with two two different ideas on how to approach this issue. Rim designs around this issue while Apple puts it out and says "dont buy it if you dont like it, but if you do buy it we will give out free bumbers so the phone could work properly"

I am happy with Apple, and that they are giving out free bumpers till September 30th. I am sure that they will fix the problem correctly behind doors and any iphone you get after September will be properly fixed, even though I feel like their response was a bit childish I am starting to believe this company is the greatest company in the world.

We all should be thankful for Apple for putting out a phone that has brought us all to the light. Not only is the iphone amazing, it also has an amazing app that comes with the phone that gives us a physics lesson. (To access this app just tap the lower left corner of the iphone)

All Hail Steve!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm not sure about the light thingy but it's difficult to argue that since the first iP and a year later the introduction of the App Store it certainly moved things in a direction we seem to like. RIM, Google and any other name you can think of are all moving in the same direction or have introduced something to directly compete with the App Store and Touch screen UI.

Apps make the world-go-round-and-round

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234