+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ats-a-Grand!!!... Smartphone News forum

Article: Delfim Bats a Grand!!!

Advertisement

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up

Holy hell! Congratulations Del! But I would actually call it a "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" Keep on posting bro. I love your threads

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Job well done Del! Kudos also to you Mark for your efforts and for giving us the heads up!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Congratulations and thank you for finding great articles. Thanks as well for just being my voice of common sense sometimes. Way to go guy.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Delfim is without a doubt my hero.

I will tell grande tales of him at my next campfire.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Wow, you'll be writing a book next, amazing

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Congrats Del!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Congratulations and many thanks to Delfim, Mark, Twistone, rdills and all others who contribute to our great front page!

Many of us fought it or were not happy about it at first, but kudos to our founder, Hayden James for having the foresight to convert this to a "smartphone" site! Look at all the great people and knowledge base we have here now on all the different platforms!

You guys have helped bring PinStack back to life with the wealth of news on our front page. You are instrumental in helping people realize we are so much more than a "BlackBerry-only" site now.

Thank you all!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Congrats Delfim, best writer on the planet

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi Guys. How do I start this post ? So many things to say...
    Mark. Thanks very much. As you know I wasn´t even aware of this feat, until you warned me 2 weeks ago. And you could have dispensed the Mr. formality, right? Thanks again, essentially because I consider you the mentor of the writers that today contribute to Pinstack's front page.
    But allow me to go back a few years. I announced the purchase of a BB9700 in a post. I was probably one of first stackers to get one. A week later I posted a thread with my impressions of it. And cherrichiodo (I miss her on the stacks), put it on first page. I was elated. Fantastic... I've never forgotten that tribute. And here I thank cherri, again, for the fact and consideration.
    Pinstack soon after became a dull site. I remember articles remaining unchanged on the home page for a week or more. Then, I remember a Mark Stone sprucing up the front page. Nice, fresh new articles for all of us. Soon afterwards Escalate Media came on the scene (maybe I have this in the wrong order, but the objective is the same). Lee and John brought all of us stackers some hope for the site. In the meantime Mark Stone plodded on...thankfully.
    I suggested to the "boss" RogerG if I could help as well. The answer was positive. The 18th of October 2011 was my debut. My agreements with all concerned, especially Lee and RogerG, were easy, straight and honest. Cordial and good (great personalities, with great character these stackers). An example for all.
    What brought us together was the common objective of establishing Pinstack as a great source of tech-news. A respected forum, where all members and visitors were well treated, with cordiality. A rare find these days...
    And then, greatfully, rdills, twistone, lak611, Papamag, dushdavj even RogerG (the boss: Hi Boss !) and others chipped in... Mark Stone, needless to say, is a permanent feature of Pinstack, and will soon Bat the Grand as well (keeping an eye out).. All this just to say that Pinstack, today, is alive. Well and healthy !
    Ok, tha's it.
    To ALL STACKERS on PS, to RogerG and Mark Stone, to all the Mods (yes Chokem, you, Lord of Pinstack !) to Lee and John at EscalateMedia, my sincere thanks.
    I'm honored to be part of this magnificient site.
    For you all I'm ready to go another 1000.
    Actually that's exactly what I'm going to do now. I'm running late... Ciao.
    Last edited by Delfim; 09-28-2011 at 03:55 PM.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Del, you are without a doubt, the KING of PinStack! Well done buddy.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    Congrats Delfim, best writer on the planet
    You've been noticeably absent, C! How could I forget about you and all the work you have to do to write up your Week in Review! Thanks for all you do, brother.

And of course thanks to all members of PinStack! Without you all, PinStack would be nothing!

Stay tuned for some giveaways in the next few weeks!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Giveaways? May stay out of this one.

PIN/ID
    nada
    I think PS should give a deserving moderator a new i5.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Congrats Del. We can always count on you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast