+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-look-and-feel... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Cydia app for jailbroken devices updated with iOS 7 look and feel

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Just a heads-up.
    I reinstalled JB on the 5S. After opening Cydia, the app automatically asks for the update. It's your choice to make a partial update, the full one or not to do anything. I opted for the mother load. Whatever.
    My apps, and there are quite a few, aren't optimized for iOS 7. None of them , and that includes theming. MEH! PHTTT....!!
    I'm now restoring.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Ugh. That sucks.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Bummer you don't always get what you want

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The impression is that this JB release, laced with the premise of making money (I don't blame it's legitimacy) catapulted all the errors. Cydia wasn't aware of it. The devs weren't aware of it too. Not even us, the common user.
    So now it's catch up. I'm quite certain another JB will be launched to patch up this mess.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    The JB team will be updating it. There's a few issues with it at the moment. They've pushed one update that removes the Tiag app from the Chinese version.

Being that this version is JBing iOS 7. I wild only imagine that the delves are having to update. Would have been the same if they had told them about it a few weeks ahead of time. Most of these guys have regular jobs.

Del, you can't get anything to work because you're on the 5S. The A7 chip is the obstical right now. Saurik needs to update the mobile substrate for the A7. Once that's finished, all will be well. Right now, if you're on an A7 device, there's no point in JBing. Just remember not to update if one becomes available.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Curiosity killed the cat... I'm running out of lives here. But yes, the truth of the matter is, I (we) shouldn't install. The i5s doesn't need JB.
    Last edited by Delfim; 12-27-2013 at 05:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread