+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By srl7741

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ite-opposition... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: CISPA passes House despite opposition

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wish I had some solid thoughts on these things. On one side I don't like where this could lead. Open the door and soon there will be more and more bills passed to allow government to invade privacy legally. On the other hand I personally don't have anything to hide. This is why I have little issues with the changes in Google search or other online services. Now, when you start invading my texts, or phone calls, or invade my personal stuff like my device or computer then we need to talk. What I do locally is my business. Not that either are anything illegal, it becomes a matter of principal. Obviously I am confused.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    It's an attack on our 4th amendment rights and a slippery slope. Once it's obtained it's never given back. When is the last time something taken or taxed on us was given back?

Answer: never
    Delfim and lak611 like this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    If the White House wants to make a statement, its now. Veto or else we'll be all damned...

+ Reply to Thread