+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...as-at-PinStack... Smartphone News forum

Article: Christmas at PinStack

Advertisement

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Merry Christmas to all. And for those fortunate enough to share their Birthday with the most famous man in history, Jesus Christ (like my daughter does), happy birthday as well.

Zo

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Tek I am one so fortunate! Merry Christmas to all and never forget the reason for the season!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Tek I am one so fortunate! Merry Christmas to all and never forget the reason for the season!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Thank-you Mark !
    All the joys and purpose of a Christian family is the realization of this wondrous day - it's the supreme family event of the Christian calendar year.
    Here, we have our supper (I won't go into details, buts it's awesome with all the specialities based on millennia of traditions) attend midnight mass and then come home for the unwrapping and sharing of gifts and a little more eating. It's special.
    But it's the feeling of this day that we should perpetuate and strive for daily with all we are surrounded with - it's the only way, the family way, to be able to share the joys and the griefs of all. To partake, to help and to support. To share. To keep together despite all differences. To give hope and faith to those who need help and sustenance. To bring back into this family the ones who have drifted. To share in effort and forgiveness. And faith.
    It's not an easy task. But then, it wasn't when Jesus was born.
    A Merry Christmas to all !

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to all of you. And Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas but still get some time off of work.
    Be safe, don't drink too much and spread the love!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    Merry Christmas to all. And for those fortunate enough to share their Birthday with the most famous man in history, Jesus Christ (like my daughter does), happy birthday as well.

Zo
    My nephew was born on Xmas. I'll never forget it. We were all at my brothers house and getting the Turkey in the oven, when my sister in laws water broke. We ended up having Xmas at the hospital. With a new life as our gift. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of our Pinstack family

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Wishing all my PinStack family (and I do consider you family), a very warm, happy and blessed Christmas. This is the day God manifested himself in human form, and came into a sinful world, that if we believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we can have eternal life in His kingdom. God bless you all.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I cant stand Xmas and all the Cheer it makes me sick. But for being a sport I suppose I can at least say Happy xmas, and let the Bowl games begin!!!

iLord is DEAD!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks Mark to you and all the Staff at PinStack, I agree with most all you said. We have a family tradition of getting together on Christmas Eve and reading the Christmas Story from the Bible or sometimes our grandchildren portray the parts as we read. I am blessed to have a wonderful family with 13 grandchildren and you are right the look of excitement and joy in their eyes and on their faces is undescribable. Happy a wonderful holiday season and may everyone realize how much family means, and what sacrifices were made on this day long ago, and who our heavenly father blessed us with.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Merry Christmas all!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Seasons Greetings to all, wishing U and Urs a pleasant Holiday season, and a productive and Prosperous New Year!

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Merry Christmas and God bless everyone!

Putting these toys together has been a chore today! But I love the look on my baby's face!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Merry Christmas, everybody. Even you, sooner.

Hope you all had a great day!

God bless us every one!

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Merry christmas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast