+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...es-That-Matter... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: CHART OF THE DAY: The Only Two Smartphone Companies That Matter

Advertisement

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Interesting considering Samsung copies Apple so closely in design. A real iPhone running Android would be a big seller
    Last edited by srl7741; 04-13-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yes. But what will be interesting will be comparing this to s graph, let's say, five years from now. I remember graphs from 2007/2008 when Nokia and RIM surpassed all of the contenders. Even Sony-Ericcsson was a player. Even Siemens in Europe and Motorola.Look at them now.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Interesting considering Samsung copies Apple so closely in design. A real iPhone running Android would be a big seller
    Also interesting considering that Apple uses a lot of Samsung components! I find it funny that they can be fighting each other in court and yet be happy to work together.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    ^^ it's a wonder anyone can even make a finished product little lone stay focused on new products. That's why I still boycott patent lawsuit articles. They are a joke! Rob Peter to pay Paul. What a scam.

Silly. Samsung and Apple are the two biggest sellers, but they're not the "only ones that matter".

+ Reply to Thread