+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Delfim

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ces-Lumia-900!... Smartphone News forum

Article: CES: Nokia Announces Lumia 900!

Advertisement

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I want to check out this one and the new HTC Titan II. I am already eligible for an upgrade, have no interest in iOS, but do not want to wait almost another year for BB10. Before I used Blackberry, I used Nokia. I always found Nokia to have solid hardware, and Windows Phone would work well for me, especially syncing with Outlook.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Both Nokia and HTC have solid hardware. Well manufactured and assembled. And always with superior specs. Especially the cameras and photo quality which I know is your primary concern Laura.My doubts rest in the OS. For results we'll have to wait and see...
    lak611 likes this.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Both Nokia and HTC have solid hardware. Well manufactured and assembled. And always with superior specs. Especially the cameras and photo quality which I know is your primary concern Laura.My doubts rest in the OS. For results we'll have to wait and see...
    Good to hear HTC has solid hardware now.

I know Nokia always had great cameras, but both the Lumia 900 and the HTC Titan II have amazing camera specs.

I've noticed that Windows Phone already has apps like Netflix, which is not available for Blackberry. I don't need 500,000 apps if the apps I would use are available, and I see that Windows Phone has what I would use, plus a few that still aren't available for BlackBerry.

What I am curious about is if Windows Phone has a version of Bings Maps for mobile and how good it is. Lately, I've been using Bing Maps for desktop more than Google Maps for desktop, since Bing Maps has really improved.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

+ Reply to Thread