Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Somehow those in Washington better figure out how to get along and get something done. ... Smartphone News forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Advertisement

Somehow those in Washington better figure out how to get along and get something done. It's party vs party never keeping any goals, objectives, or what's best for the country. 6 Billion spent, would have been a nice chuck to put towards our issues, instead nothing has changes. Okay it's over let's talk technology and smartphones, tablets and such shall we

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    All you hear is how they have to work together. Haven't they always?

Eh, I don't believe it would have mattered who won. It will be the same. Everything will be fought over. Hell they are already talking about 2016.

I'm disillusioned and have no faith in our government any longer. Values are lost, the common worker is forgotten, and money and power are all that matters.

I keep shaking my head when I think of the phrase "by the people for the people". I'm certain it doesn't mean ALL people.

Eh. Talk like this only gets you in trouble.....

CombatGOD no está en línea Stack level 2
    When you allow people to vote themselves money. This is what you get. We need to go back to when you had to pay taxes to be able to vote. That would take out all the Welfare,foodstamp leaches and allow the real America(taxpayers) to voice their opinions.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yep, cause us poor unedumicated shouldn't be allowed to have a say at all unless we make nuff to pay.

I mean, EVERYONE on welfare WANTS to be. They just lazy and don't wanna get a high payin job. Stupid leeches.

You do realize that we live in a country where its OK to spend millions on ad, ADS, but there are children going to bed hungry. We have no problem with the homeless (cause they want to be after all), we have no problems with the average pro athlete making millions while teachers have to spend their OWN money to but supplies.

We live in one of the richest, most SELFISH, countries in the world. Thoughts like the one you just expressed sicken me. I doubt that your view would hold up to the single mother who has to decide between health care and food for her children due only because she struggles to make ends meet on $8.00 an hour.

She is just looking to leech right?

This country was founded on ideas that ALL men were created equal. All white, land owners. All white wealthy men. We fought for independence while importing slaves. We pretend to feed and care for our own but blame them for our troubles.

Sickens me. Personally I'd rather be broke and have to slum it then spend a second of my time in the presence of that wacked out mindset that calls hard working, well meaning members of MY COUNTRY leeches and would eliminate them from the same process many a poor man died to ensure they would have.

Forgive my rant, but that post my dear sir was bullshit, and an insult to every man woman a child that not only lives in this (albeit broken) country but the ones that served in every conflict in our history.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thread's now closed. These topics are surefire ways to evoke emotions and comments nobody wants to see.

This is a SMARTPHONE forum. We'll all be better off if we keep threads and posts related to that topic.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12