+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...n-For-The-week... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Cartoon For The week

Advertisement

CombatGOD no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ahahaha, so true. Thank God he'll be out in November and we'll have someone who knows how to make money and run a business.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Problem is he won't be making it for the little guys and gals, so I hope like hell you are wrong. This country is not a business and if they run it like one we'll be closing our doors like so many business's are. JMO and I will shut up now

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Craig, I respect your opinion and I wish truly wish that President Obama had done what he campaigned to do and instead of making a name for himself with the healthcare he had concentrated on getting people back to work and uniting the country, then pushing the Republicans and Democrats to work together to reform the healthcare system maintaining what is already in place but providing help for those who are not insured. If he could have got this started the Republicans wouldn't stand a chance. But that was not to be. Is Romney the right person to rule America, I don't know, but America does need someone that will be bring everyone back to work together instead of criticizing each other and start building it to be great again

This is Del's way of getting people commenting , we should send him a wooden spoon, I always fall for it.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Wooden spoon? Goodness!
    Silverware only, please.
    Wood, like politics, splinters...

+ Reply to Thread