+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...on-in-24-hours... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 earns record-breaking $400 million

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I was expecting something a whole lot more than what we got with MW3. It has the same feel, it's just a continuations of MW2. A little better graphics but everything is exactly the same other than that. Storyline was pretty good as always. Multiplayer is a joke, run and gun. Childs play. First game I went into I went 32-4. These are a few of my grips. Battlefield 3, the game of the year online!!! Storyline is a little black ops but we know what we all came here for, online. Nothing, absolutely nothing beats online in Battlefield 3. The only ones that I've found that don't like BF3 over MW3 are the weak ones who run and gun and love simple online play that MW offers. MW series was groundbreaking when the original came out. 4 versions later and it's exactly the same. Oh yea, Frostbite 2 kick a**.

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree BHP77, it seems like MW3 is the exact same thing as MW2, just with new maps and a new campaign. I actually don't know why people enjoy MW3 so much. It just doesn't seem like anything special. I tend to like Battlefield 3 more, probably because it's more of a challenge, like the bullets dropping, or the fact that buildings can be destroyed, or even the fact that you can't regenerate your health within 5 seconds.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Ditto. I'm tired. MW3 and MW2 what's the diff ? Graphics and lotsa noise.
    My kid loves Battlefield. He's right.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Why change what works? MW3 is disk 2 of MW2! The game play engine is what make COD MW series a big seller. Additional Maps, guns, attachments, streaks, and etc. what could be better? I have never played Battlefield online so I can talk about it.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Guess I'm the odd man out. Traded stuff and got skyrim for 11 bucks.

Pew, pew....your dead.

There, just played MW 1-3

+ Reply to Thread