+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...creen-Password... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Bypass iPhone iOS 5.0.1 Lockscreen Password

Advertisement

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, It’s a trifle embarrassing Apple! There's no fix .So, you guys want to give it a spin ?

For whatever it's worth...
    I don't like your tone, Mr.

This is without a doubt the biggest blunder in technological history...

Today i'm ashamed to own an iPhone. Today i'm ashamed to call myself a humn being. How can we sink so low?

On a serious note.. Apple please fix this. This doesn't fare well for me when i'm debating iPhone vs Android at work or when i'm on the Stacks.

Today: Android 1 iPhone 0

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Nah, Capdot. Tim Cook & Associates will be all over it soon. As for experimenting it, I tried it, but didn't quite get there. Did you ?

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    No I didn't. I'm not too worried about it though. I never leave it lying around. Now if I lost it? Thats a different story. With or without this bug I would be terrified if someone came into posession of it.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^ it's all those nice pics you have, right? You need a-wipe-the phone-type-remote application.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    So it only works on GSM phones. This will probably be addressed in a week or so.

I especially love the part that says "this would be easier if you were in a place with no coverage"

In the mean time, don't leave your iPhone in a bar or the Congo. You should be fine. And install Find my iPhone

+ Reply to Thread