+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Pad-2-password... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Bypass iPad 2 password

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Saw this the other day, it is not quite as scary as I first thought, since it does allow access but only to the open Apps, so if for example they get into your IPad and you have email open, then the person could read your e-mails and send one from your IPad, but they cannot start any new apps running (or so I understand). Even so it is good to know.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    still dangerous to have your stuff expose like that . Apple will fix that very soon though .

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    If you leave you iPad2 lying around and someone walks over and pifflers it, that really can't be fixed with a Apple Update. In IT land where I work I we'd mark that down to 'User Error' and thats the clean version.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I think it is not so much a problem for the average business (although having people being able to snoop on your e-mails from outside maybe) more will affect the kids with friends getting into their facebook a/c's and posting strange statements. Do people actually use this as a business tool, it would frustrate me big time to have to use it for business, to much opening and shutting windows
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread