+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ok-Against-You... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Burglars Now Using Twitter, Facebook Against You

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Apple
    What idiot seriously needs to tweet or post on FB that he's going somewhere. The world is turned to crap with all of these fake friends.

If I gave a **** about what joe blow was doing from high school then I'd look him up or already have his number or email. When a actual friend, yes a real live person that I actually see in the flesh comes across something that he likes enough to share, guess what, they call,text or email.

It almost serves these morons right that they have their houses broken into. Almost. One day people will wake up and learn that the world around them isn't all peaches and cream and that FB is worse than any virus or malware that they willing accepted.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    To be honest this has been happening for some time. There were the kids in California, following celebs on Twitter, robbing their houses when they knew they were out. People don't think it is more about instantly letting people know.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    FB, the modern day Federal "Burglars" of Investigation. The mob has been given investigative prowess...
    Last edited by Delfim; 09-29-2011 at 08:56 AM.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    What idiot seriously needs to tweet or post on FB that he's going somewhere. The world is turned to crap with all of these fake friends.

If I gave a **** about what joe blow was doing from high school then I'd look him up or already have his number or email. When a actual friend, yes a real live person that I actually see in the flesh comes across something that he likes enough to share, guess what, they call,text or email.

It almost serves these morons right that they have their houses broken into. Almost. One day people will wake up and learn that the world around them isn't all peaches and cream and that FB is worse than any virus or malware that they willing accepted.
    WOW anger! are you ok bhp? lol. I seriously could care less if FB disappeared off the face of the planet. In fact the only reason I even bother with it is because I have a few real life friends that for some reason (god only knows why) will only communicate on FB. I seriously could care less about hearing the random passing thought someone had at that particular moment. And seriously advertising where you are all the time is plain stupid, if you want to hang with friends call or text them, otherwise it serves no purpose whatsoever. What are they gonna change their mind about not going when they see you check in somewhere?! And if its about telling people about your weekend then cant you just the same tell them in person later? If they really cared what you did they'd ask. Oh and I personally laugh at people that have tons of "friends" that they have never met or barely know and do something stupid like post their phone number or address on their wall. That always ends well. Might as well leave your house keys in the front door when you go to work.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

PIN/ID
    Apple
    ^^lol, not angry just tired of the whole fad of FB. The reality is that's much as I resist I'm going to have to have one for my business. I think I've figured a way to keep all personal info off of FB.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I agree with both of you. The only reason I still check-up on FB is when my wife or kids ( actually only one, there others couldn't care less) post something. And then they have to warn me, or else I forget I have it.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    How about Foursquare? I found that to be even sillier. Why do I want to be "Mayor of McDonald's" and tell the world which McDonald's I'm at?
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

+ Reply to Thread