+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Business-Week... Smartphone News forum

Article: Bloomburg Business Week Predicts Valentine's Day Announcement of V

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Nevermind the fact that this has been a RUMOR since 2007.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll believe it when I see it. I hope they do So i can sell my iphone 4 and switch to Verizon so I can get an iphone so crippled that it'll make me go back to AT&T begging them to take me back

PIN/ID
    Apple
    The ONLY way verizon is going to get the iphone is for them to give uP complete control. No added apps, no logo, no nothing. If Big Red is willing then they will get it. I don't see that being in January or February. might not be in 2011. There has been fuss over this since 2007. People forget that for the very reason I mentioned above Verizon turned down the original iPhone. They feel the need to plaster everything with their logo and crapware. Don't get me wrong, AT&T isn't any better but they were smart enough to realize what could/did happen if they didn't. I think Verizon has the best coverage there's no doubt but other than that I prefer ATT.

I just wish all the threads would stop concerning this.

Steve jobs is hands down the best marketing guy there is. He has made a product and in two years requires little to no advertising on apples part to sell millions of units. The Verizon iPhone is the same, has kept people taking about it for 4 years now when most everyone is in agreement that there is a five year deal on place. LMAO. Even if you hate the iPhone,apple and Jobs , you got to admire what he has done in his market.

+ Reply to Thread