+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BHP77 -- if they wanted to bring the heat, they should've created a phone with ... Smartphone News forum

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

BHP77 -- if they wanted to bring the heat, they should've created a phone with these hardware specs:

CPU: 1Ghz
    Flash storage: 6-10GB (internal)
    Memory: 1-2GB ram
    Camera: 8-10Mp w/ flash (front and back)
    HD video recording: 720p

This would've stepped up the game.

I get it that it's a phone + email/texting device, but come on now. This is no way to take on the competition. As a few people have said -- this phone is already a year-a year and a half behind the curve.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Does it still have the memory problem, ok they have upped it to 512 mb, but the way apps use it that will not be enough

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    From the Bold 9700, memory is no longer a "problem" if you use it for email, text, and other regular "phone things".

But after you start really considering apps, and some things that have to use the main memory for storage, the 120Mb (bold 9700) of free space seems pathetic. I have about 105 at all times with only 4-5 programs, and emails/texts that rotate in 30 days.

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    It looks like a replica of a phone sprint has forgot the name tho.... And welcome to 2009? rim bout time u kept up with the phones.. Newer phones. Coming out and putting you in the dust....

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I jumped the blackberry ship awhile ago and the 9800 isnt bring me back. RIM is Lagging behind android and apple both of which are doing tons of impovements to there OS's year after year. RIM on the other hand seems to be releasing the same old phones with the same old specs with a new coat of paint on it.

couchpotato no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    294AB7EF
    at the end of the day the 9800 sucks , but for email and typing the bb is my ticket , I guess if your a rocket scientist you need to keep checking for memory use , I just want to make a call and get my email ...

HippieCowgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got the iPhone about 6 months ago (only because there was no BB touch) it was cool and I had a few issues with it. Sat evening I got the Torch....wooo hooo so far I love it. Still re-learning how to work a BB.
    Hopefully they will come out with a nice pouch for it since the only case they had for it is not very good for the price (the top piece pops off easily)
    Does anyone know where I can locate some themes for it? I found some before I got it but now I can't find the site again...haha dork momemt

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3
    looks good. Lets hope it sells well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123