+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...hows-Up-Again!... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Article: BlackBerry Storm 3 Shows Up - Again!

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Kinda reminds me of a Coco Montoya song, is it in, is it out of their plans lol. Well storm lovers will be keeping an eye on this information. Is there alot of difference between the 6.0 OS and the 6.1?

Dang! Looks like a great device, I guess I can't use the term "Microwaved Leftovers" for it any longer!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yeah, if this is true, it's what the Storm should have been the first go-round. Hopefully RIM hasn't fallen too far behind and is making strides to get caught up with the rest of the industry.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Spec wise, looks good, but September!? Not so good.

By the time this comes out the market is going to be seeing dual core processors, a new iPhone, the Atrix on ATT and so on. Yea, a GSM version storm is what a lot of people have been waiting for, but might be enticed with all the new androids and iPhone on Verizon.

I feel that they should release this before the Playbook comes out. Rim needs all the momentum they can muster if they want to be relevant in the consumers eye before the end of the year. September is just too late.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm with capdot here ! And...
    Naming the BB's after racetracks? Great idea, if the BB's were in the fast lane !
    By the time these models come out all others are racing around Indianapolis at 300mph and BB is still stuck with the slow curves and zig-zags of Monaco.
    C'est la vie !

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have to agree with the others!! This is scheduled for September! Really?? At this rate unless BB comes up with a game changer they won't even be relevant in the smartphone market!

+ Reply to Thread