+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ook-Price-Cuts... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: BlackBerry Playbook Price Cuts ?

Advertisement

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I would not pay more than $99 for a tablet that lacks a native PIM/email support and lacks most apps. If the apps are available through the Android player and native PIM/email support is available, I would consider $200-$250 to be a reasonable price. Currently, a Nook Color for $250 has more features than the Playbook.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Not surprised of the price drop.. surprised how long it took them to do so.. i think a lot of ppl are turned off by the fact that in order to get full functionality you need to have a bb.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I would not pay more than $99 for a tablet that lacks a native PIM/email support and lacks most apps. If the apps are available through the Android player and native PIM/email support is available, I would consider $200-$250 to be a reasonable price. Currently, a Nook Color for $250 has more features than the Playbook.
    How much would you pay for an IPAD? Playbook vs 2 software will according to whats being said have the Android player. Native e-mail for me is not a game changer, I can read my e-mail over wifi, there is an SMS app for it, I can do the rest with my BB and the Bridge capability, which works great. The camera, Video, recorder is brilliant on the Playbook, and there are more Apps everyday. I wouldn't be without the Playbook, and personally prefer it to the IPad2, which I also use.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread