+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ot-long-now...... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: BlackBerry Messenger good for Android and iOS ! Not long now...

Advertisement

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I cannot see this happening nor can I see a company like Apple giving in to this. RIM's most prized possession is BBM and Apple is too arrogant to give in which would implicitly admit that they need the service.

All in all, if you need BBM... get a BlackBerry!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...let´s wait and see. I would welcome it. And why not ?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Agreed! I too welcome this...as 5 of my good friends have BlackBerry's

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Agreed too. It's a lightweight service which is good for it's simplicity and good os integration, but frankly, it's useless when most of your friends are on iOS or android. This will bridge the gap. Looking forward to it.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I still have friends that use a BB so I'd install it. Not that I would ever use it,NintLk to them just as regular as I did when I had a BB. I damn sure wouldn't pay for it. Anyone who chooses a BB just for BBM is grossly misinformed about what's available.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    I still have friends that use a BB so I'd install it. Not that I would ever use it,NintLk to them just as regular as I did when I had a BB. I damn sure wouldn't pay for it. Anyone who chooses a BB just for BBM is grossly misinformed about what's available.
    Here's the thing -- I never saw it as a superior technology, however, there are some nice benefits. For example, it's basically SMS in a group chat, with a massive amount of meta information behind the scenes. That said, i would never buy a blackberry just for the messenger. Also, if they make it a paid application, that would just be idiotic. When you are trying to attract people, you should give it a way. That way, you can catch even the person who thought "ehh, maybe".

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, I guess that's somewhat good news for Apple and Android users, but as for RIM, I wonder what their intentions are...

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    I would use this-- some family members still have a blackberry so i would welcome this

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    I cannot see this happening nor can I see a company like Apple giving in to this. RIM's most prized possession is BBM and Apple is too arrogant to give in which would implicitly admit that they need the service.

All in all, if you need BBM... get a BlackBerry!
    Seriously apple cant do too much about it, as long as rim follows their "app store rules" they cant deny them, and if they do even after RIM follows their rules that would look bad for apple.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

+ Reply to Thread