+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Android-iPhone... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: BlackBerry launches Messenger for Android, iPhone

Advertisement

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Downloaded yesterday about 40 minutes after release. Got my PIN around 2230.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    guess I'll wait in line

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have what's app, why would I need BBM ?, what's so amazing about BBM anyway ?

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    BB is a reputable company. I'm not giving my contacts and my info to some third party. I don't give them to Google, why would I trust that info with someone like What's app? What's so amazing about what's app anyway.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've got it. Doubt I'll use it.

Kdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Finally got it! Works great and so much better than half of these cheesy android apps. This is going to avalanch these other messenger apps that are not as solid or as secure. Running like a well oiled machine.......

I've used it.
    Not impressed. Unless those I chat with on Hangouts migrate to it I have little use. Cas and I use text, I dont need to keep data on at work for that.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It's interesting if you have lotsa friends from BB heydays and you want to connect. In my case my buds are on Hangouts (Google Talk) or on IM+ (AIM, Yahoo etcetera). iMessage on iOS does as well.
    BBM for my intents and purposes has lost its allure. Compared to the others I use, it's still plagued with bugs. I'm sure these will get fixed though.
    So, I'm uninstalling. I'm happy for the BB users. But it's not for me any longer.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Just like anything else BlackBerry has done lately, this is too little, too late. I text or use GTalk or Hangouts, or whatever it's called. Can't really see the need for this.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I thinks it's going to be a good service. There are a lot of people that still have trust issues with these 3rd party companies. Once the get the bugs ironed out I think we'll see it become very successful as the cross platform chat service.

For me, most everyone that I know uses iOS. So iMessage is very easy. For the rest, text messages are free nowadays so it's really not a big deal. Plus on iOS it's all located on one app. One place to go of messages. I tried to do the hangout thing but it wants a Picassa account or some crap like that. Google is just too needy with what info it wants from you.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Why would you need Picassa to do Google chat? Just need a Gmail account, as far as I know.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I don't know. I downloaded handouts and it wanted me to sign in and use Picassa accounts. ?? I was confused also so I said the heck with it.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Oh. I think it wanted me to use my Picassa account for pics to upload. I wouldn't let it have access as it doesn't need to. I just wanted to use the chat function. But it's no big deal. BBM is out now, I'll use that instead. I feel much better about BB than I do about Google. The only thing I'm using Google now is search and MS and Yahoo are making improvements so that may end soon.

"Thank you so much Blackberry team. I was waiting this app. It's really great user friendly & smooth."

Great reviews bb. Top notch.
    (Google bbm fake reviews)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast